Thursday, September 25, 2008

Pain Points

To room service or not, that is the question

Are four wheels really better than two?

My day is made with a bulkhead aisle!

Bose noise reduction headphones are a life saver ... along with my iPod.

My schedule says I am good at 2pm - eastern, no mountain time, no wait you are in what time zone?

I have never eaten so well at breakfast before in my life!

Dripping taps, not enough hangers, air fans that sound like freight train, thermostats that like to tease us,

Nighmares of trying to working in your hotel room - power outlets, chairs, lighting - nothing is ever right!

I didn't know where to begin so I thought I would start with a list - that quite frankly could have gone on and on but we will start here. In no particular order I will share my thoughts, rants, tips and complaints. For now, its 9pm and its the Grey's Anatomy seasons premier and I need to zone out a bit. I have to checked out, in the office and on a conference call for 2 hours as of 8am tomorrow ... and I am not a morning person!

No comments: